Monday, August 4, 2008

It's our anniversary



From the CEO:
73 years ago today, a simple, profound gesture marked the birth of the Leo Burnett Company:

A receptionist set out a bowl of apples to welcome visitors to the newly formed advertising agency. While a lot has changed since Leo’s time, our agency’s core values would still feel very familiar to him if he were with us today. We still believe that creativity has the power to transform people’s behavior. And we still believe that ideas built around human-centric Acts…like putting out a bowl of apples…are the ones that truly move people.

I'm also coming up on my anniversary--- one year in Chicago and one year at Arc Worldwide. I'll probably publish a list of firsts.. or whatever I've done in the 365 days since I pulled off the highway in the west loop on September 1, 2007. Time sure does fly.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

wow....can't even believe you've been in Chi-town for a year! one of these days I'm going to have to come for a visit....