Monday, August 25, 2008

Backstreet's back, ALRIGHT!



Ok - so for you who don't know about Leo Burnett and their "Artists in Residence" program, our agency sometimes has musicians and other celebrities come to our office and perform. These artists have ranged from Dwight Yoakum to Jewel to OAR to Duran Duran. Sometimes we just luck out and get great bands.
Today, however, the AiR program was taken to a new level - that of the boy band.
Yes folks, I was witness to a live 3-song-exclusive performance of Backstreet Boys in my very own office.
I can't remember the names of the first two songs, but we ended with a roaring rendition of "I Want it That Way." So eloquent and poetic, these singers only had about 8 crates of equipment for their "unplugged session" on the 21st floor.
Yours truly had a great spot about 20 feet away from the stage. So of course I had to take some photos. Shown below. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Ana Caroline said...

Hey Josh, how are you?! I hope that everything's ok, so I'm Ana and work in a website called bsb-brasil and I saw your pics and would like to know if we can use your pics in our website, don't worry about credits because it's all for you!

Send me a email "anacaroline@bsb-brasil.com" with your answer!!

See ya

Ana