Sunday, October 26, 2008

Very funny Tom Skilling...


Snownight #1
Originally uploaded by vicambulist
I saw the 'news' just now... I get your 'jokes' about 'snow' being a possibility for tonight and tomorrow. That's very cute, in a sadistic, who-do-you-think-you-are kinda way.
But we all know the truth. That despite the fact that it's 48 degrees right now with 40 mph winds, it doesn't need to snow, because it already feels like a cold Texas January day.
And there's still leaves on the trees. HAH. You think you fooled me but as long as I can see leaves still holding on for dear life then I've got at least 2 weeks before any real 'weather' happens. And I will cheer for those leaves to cling to their branches, until old man winter rips each and every last leaf from its summer home.

No comments: